Retail Sales Manager for Large Aftermarket Automotive Parts Team
Location: Gilbert, Arizona
Type: Full Time
Salary: 75000 - 95000 Plus Bonus
Sales & Customer Service
bonus structure of $20,000-$40,000 per year
Vivid Racing is widely recognized as one of the leaders in aftermarket performance vehicle products. As an online focused company that is diverse in European, Domestic, and Japanese vehicles, we have further expanded our reach into larger markets such as Jeep and Truck as well as UTV products. With a huge online retail presence, a large portion of our sales is handled through 3 different levels of inside retail sales representatives. Continued growth, investments into technology, and expanding our product catalogs means we need YOU to help lead us towards the $100M mark. With over 2M people visiting www.vividracing.com a month, keeping a strong and motivated crew is essential!
· Have worked in the Aftermarket Automotive Parts Industry
· Have managed a team of inside sales people
· Are EXTREMELY fluent in the use of a CRM such as Salesforce
· Understanding of an Ecommerce business
· Proven experience as Sales Manager or equivalent position
· Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
· Outstanding communication and people skills
· Have a proven track record of exceeding sales goals
· Be able to motivate, coach, staff, and improve daily
As Retail Sales Manager for Vivid Racing, you will be tasked with organizing and overseeing the daily sales processes of the team. This includes:
· Work with the entire retail team on setting goals and expectations
· Provide consistent training and education to improve salesmanship while offering a great shopping experience.
· Utilize the tools such as the CRM, Order Management, Phone System to help with automation and customer data collection.
· Provide continual review, analysis, and implementation of SOPs to ensure a well functioning machine.
· Interacting with the Purchasing and Marketing Departments to provide sales team assets needed to push certain products.
· Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key niches of the industry
· Prepare reporting as needed to deliver to Management
Since 2001, Vivid Racing has developed one of the most recognized online automotive tuning and parts sales businesses. Starting from a $500 investment and a $1500 loan, Vivid Racing is now a multi-million dollar company with a Global clientele. Read the full story here https://www.vividracing.com/about-us.php
Shipping parts worldwide has brought us brand recognition in some of the most emerging markets. In addition to Vivid Racing, Rob Rohn and Dan Mermelstein have also developed their manufacturing company, Agency Power and tuning company, VR Tuned. They have become well known in the automotive world for their Project Cars that some customers and fans have grown up with to eventually emulate. Vivid Racing has been featured in almost every major magazine about their business and cars they have built. Stepping outside of traditional marketing, they have been fortunate enough to compete in several exclusive Gumball 3000 road rally events covering 3 continents. With features from back in the day on ESPN2's "Import Racer" TV show and American Touge 2 DVD series, Vivid Racing continues its media recognition with a strong YouTube channel and large social media presence. As the busines...s grows, so does its capabilities. Vivid Racing has established itself as a household name in the performance automotive industry to continually watch. No matter the size of the business, our number 1 priority will always be our customers!