- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field and 2–4 years of account management, sales and business development experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Auto industry experience is a must.
- Experience with CRM software is also a must.
- Valid driver’s license with a good safe driving record is required.
- Road warrior status preferred.
Who Are You?
- You love cars and know our community. You know that diesel, sports compact, muscle, and classic car enthusiasts have different needs, and you have the innate ability to tailor your message to gain each gearhead’s attention.
- You know cars. You have an extensive knowledge base of the auto industry, including parts and mechanical systems. You can talk cooling systems all day long.
- You have the right balance of customer service to take care of your current clients and the hunter drive to expand the business.
- You also have mad organizational skills and a keen eye for the details. These skills will come in handy when planning trips to visit current and potential customers. Making each and every trip as productive and efficient as possible is essential for success.
- You have the ability to drive sales while minimizing company-paid travel-related cost. Thrifty is your middle name.
- You thrive on providing excellent customer service. Being customer focused is something you do well.
- You have proven professional written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have amazing problem-solving skills; coming up with creative out-of-the-box solutions is also in your bag of tricks.
- You have the ability to produce quality work within tight deadlines. We’re growing fast, so being able to keep up with our growth and being comfortable with change is a must.
- You exhibit objectivity and openness to others’ views. You are the model for collaboration.
- You are able to give and receive constructive feedback; being able to take that feedback and use it to develop personally/professionally is a great trait for everyone.
- You are a master at maintaining positive and effective working relationships with others. This includes building new relationships with everyone you meet while out on the road representing TeamMishi.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
Normal home office environment during days not traveling. Out of the office traveling a few days a week (mostly day trips and occasional overnights) to attend and conduct customer meetings, training, and presentations. Overtime as required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Use hands; ability to type and operate a computer.
- Occasionally stand; walk and climb or balance.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Adjust visual focus.
Mishimoto comprises people with many different backgrounds and lifestyles, and we like it that way. We invite applications from people of all stripes. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that people imagine to discriminate against one another. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate.