Reports to: VP of Sales & Marketing
FLSA Status: Exempt
Position Summary: Responsible for creating and maintaining the corporate identity of the company. This includes the creative implementation of all graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, films, packaging, informative and instructional material. Ability to provide this through a variety of media outlets as well as develop and implement marketing activities to maximize exposure of the brand.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Design, manage and maintain the global image of APR.
- Digital Advertising- Flash/GIF/Video forum banners (within file size constraints). New product release graphics, event/show announcement graphics, YouTube thumbnails. Email headers, release graphics.
- Videography- New product/event/lifestyle. Storyboard. Professional experience working with DSLR cameras and lenses. Knowledge of video, color, and audio editing software. Can compose and shoot video using various film tools. Give direction for shoots. Edit video. Create stand alone animations and interactive animations. Create tutorial/instructional videos.
- Print Media-
o Corporate Collateral- Dealer Banners, Trifold Brochures, EMCS Manual, POS (pop p) banners, POS two-fold brochure, exploded view product map, posters, flags, decals.
o Print Advertising- All International advertisements in single page and 2 page spreads.
o Apparel Design- All apparel designs and finalized outputs for vendors.
o Livery design- Design, install, and maintain the corporate identity and brand recognition on all company vehicles. This includes all concept, show and international race liveries. Must maintain, update and distribute livery designs and output files to the global dealer network.
- Other special projects and duties as assigned.
- Develop, design and resolve aesthetic options with engineers on hardware products.
- Some light construction of branding elements on cars, buildings, and fixtures.
Success factors/job competencies:
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the APR product line and core values.
- Professional appearance and manner
- Management- ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and work within tight deadlines
- Creative Problem solving and the ability to “think outside the box”
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Attend work on a regular and predictable basis
- Complete assigned task in a safe manner and in a constant state of alertness
- Uphold company policies, including the anti-harassment program
- Work in a cooperative manner with managers, supervisors, coworkers, customers and the public
- Uphold the highest standard of integrity, honesty and ethical behavior
- Work effectively and efficiently under product deadlines
- Maintain and uphold APR’s Core Values
- Uphold APR’s code of conduct
Physical demands and work environment:
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, incumbent is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger; handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms’ talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Can be exposed to extreme motions.
- Work Environment: The noise levels can vary from light to high levels. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
- Annual performance appraisal
- Attainment of annual goals established between supervisor and incumbent
Approval/revision date: April 20, 2017
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
APR, LLC is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other basis recognized by federal, state, or local law.