Do you enjoy coaching new Collision Repair Techs in the shop?
Do you have teaching or training experience?
VeriFacts Automotive is based in Newport Beach, CA and we work with collision repair shops across the United States and Canada. We provide monthly coaching and training to collision repair shops; for more on our VQ Medallion program, please visit www.verifactsauto.com.
VeriFacts needs experienced collision repair techs to coach and train techs in our shops.
The ideal candidate will have more than 10 years' hands-on experience with collision repair and I-CAR or ASE certifications.
The VeriFacts Technical Coach is primarily responsible for:
• Providing assistance to the shops (Centers of Excellence) in understanding, following, and establishing proper repair processes and procedures.
• Training and mentoring auto body technicians via in-shop demonstrations (teaching clinics and one on one training).
• Developing and maintaining relationships with key shop personnel.
• Identifying gaps in shop procedures and making recommendations to improve overall shop performance.
• Maintaining a minimum standard of continuing education annually to stay abreast of industry and coaching best practices.
This is a remote position and all of our team members set their own hours.
Travel opportunities available for interested candidates!
• A minimum 10 years' hands-on collision repair experience
• Must be comfortable using an iPad
• Must be organized and a self-starter
• Exhibit VeriFacts values such as integrity, and being coachable and honest with others.
• ASE, I-Car and/or other industry certifications preferred
• Full and part-time positions available
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.